25th June

What's on?

Re: 25th June

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sat Jun 22, 2024 12:27 pm

Ray wrote:
MoodyGit (Gary) wrote:Ok, we have me, Ben and Mike for Stargrave and Ray opponentless.
Ray, is there a game which takes minimum effort to sort, as I'm working every day now, we both play and Mike can play Ben?

Could do twilight if there's a fairly quick scenario? I'm sure there are other things, I'll have a think.

It's not game time as I'm there all night, more prep as I don't have lots of time to peruse lists/dig for figs.
'Jenkins, chap with wings there...five rounds rapid.' - The Brigadier.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Sat Jun 22, 2024 2:21 pm

MoodyGit (Gary) wrote:
Ray wrote:
MoodyGit (Gary) wrote:Ok, we have me, Ben and Mike for Stargrave and Ray opponentless.
Ray, is there a game which takes minimum effort to sort, as I'm working every day now, we both play and Mike can play Ben?

Could do twilight if there's a fairly quick scenario? I'm sure there are other things, I'll have a think.

It's not game time as I'm there all night, more prep as I don't have lots of time to peruse lists/dig for figs.

If you have any interest in legions I can run the exact same demo game I ran for everyone else?
Or if you are interested in armada I'm pretty sure Simon's stuff is all in the cupboard still?
Could also do something else if you have any ideas.
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:38 pm

I'm not planning to start anything at the mo, way to much stuff to do with little time.
We could re do the Old World but I'll bring the original rats I took against Dave if I still have the list?

That is, presuming Mike and Ben are happy playing Stargrave as I feel I've led them both on and then dumped them.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby Ray » Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:55 pm

MoodyGit (Gary) wrote:I'm not planning to start anything at the mo, way to much stuff to do with little time.
We could re do the Old World but I'll bring the original rats I took against Dave if I still have the list?

That is, presuming Mike and Ben are happy playing Stargrave as I feel I've led them both on and then dumped them.

Old World sounds good. How many points was the list?
Ray
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby MoodyGit (Gary) » Sun Jun 23, 2024 2:06 am

Ray wrote:
MoodyGit (Gary) wrote:I'm not planning to start anything at the mo, way to much stuff to do with little time.

Old World sounds good. How many points was the list?

1000 as I've not based the second clan rat unit.
MoodyGit (Gary)
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Postby bennyowens » Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:19 am

You are such a flirt. I'm happy with that if Mike is
bennyowens
Lesser Pumpkin

Postby Mike » Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:44 pm

bennyowens wrote:

You are such a flirt. I'm happy with that if Mike is

Ok fere, better try and finish the models.
Mike
Lord of Pumpkin Spam

Previous

Return to Club Night